Employ Me worked closely with Stephen Edwards Constructions, on the $21.5 million project and will see the front of the Hospital expanded and refurbished.
Funded by the Restart NSW Resources for Regions Program, Stage 2 of the Muswellbrook Hospital Redevelopment will deliver a range of health services improvements including:
Larger treatment spaces and additional treatment chairs for renal dialysis and chemotherapy
- Improved spaces for medical imaging and pathology collection
- Refurbished outpatient areas
- Oral health services
- An enhanced space for patients attending Muswellbrook Hospital for day surgery
- Improvements to the main entry, reception and admission areas.
Stage 2 will compliment Hunter New England Health’s Stage 1 Muswellbrook Hospital Redevelopment which delivered a new Emergency Department in 2015.
This project is being delivered in partnership with Health Infrastructure and Hunter New England Local Health District.
- 3 x General Labourers
- 3 x Skilled Labourers
- 1 x Dogman
- 2 x Carpenters
- 1 x Leading Hand Carpenter
- 1 x Manitou Operators
MUSWELLBROOK REGION LABOUR HIRE
De Villiers Hugo